Before setting off, we recommend you take note of this general information, of a logistic and organisational nature, useful so that you can ensure a pleasurable stay in Sauris-Zahre.
Where and when you can pick up your apartment keys
We can give you the keys to the apartment at our reception, in Sauris di Sopra 7/g, along the main road, behind the “Pame Stifl” pizzeria. After having completed the check-in procedure, our staff will accompany you to the chosen apartment.
Check-in: From 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Check-out: by 10 a.m.
You are required to let us know your expected time of arrival in advance, so that we can organise the check-in procedure and give you your keys.
Surcharges for late check-in:
- For arrivals up to 11 p.m.: 30 Euros, per apartment
- For arrivals after 11 p.m.: 50 Euros per apartment
For apartments in Sauris di Sotto, it is not possible to check-in after 11 p.m.
For apartments in La Maina and Lateis, it is not possible to check-in after 8 p.m.
Such times may be subject to variation only upon prior agreement with the reception.
- A fully-equipped kitchen and independent heating
- A supply of bed, bathroom and table linen
- A supply of firewood (in apartments equipped with wood-fuelled fireplace and heater)
- A basic supply of coffee, tea and sugar
- A camp bed (for children up to 3 years of age)
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in the apartments in Borgo di San Lorenzo
A cleaning service
- Weekly cleaning of the apartment and changing of bathroom linen
- Weekly cleaning of the apartment and changing of the bed and table linen
- A library and video library that you will find at the reception
- Free hire of mountain bikes, snow shoes and ski-poles
- General information and bookings for visits, trips, excursions, lunches in restaurants and premises with which we have established a special agreement.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection and an internet workstation with a printer and a scanner, in the reception
- A laundry service (in case the apartment does not have a washing machine)
As from 1st May 2018, visitors’ tax must be paid in the Municipality of Sauris.
The visitors’ tax payable at our accommodation facilities amounts to € 1.00 per person per night, for a maximum of 15 consecutive days.
The following categories of individuals are exempt from the payment of Visitors’ Tax:
- Minors, who on the date of arrival, are under the age of 12;
- Disabled people who are not self-sufficient, in possession of suitable medical certification, including a companion;
- Members of the State and Local Police forces, other Armed Forces, the Regional Forestry Corps, members of the National Firemen Corps as well as healthcare personnel who stay here for public service requirements;
- Individuals who stay in accommodation facilities following measures taken by public authorities in order to face emergency situations following natural disasters or those of an extraordinary nature and for humanitarian relief purposes.
When the Visitors’ Tax must be paid
The Visitors’ Tax must be paid the moment the holiday is paid for, at the accommodation facility that subsequently has the duty to pay such amount to the Municipality.
Any further information may be requested from the accommodation facility itself, including the faculty to consult the Regulations relating to the application of the tax, or at the Tax Office of the Territorial Union of Carnia with its headquarters in Tolmezzo at Via Carnia Libera 1944, n. 29 (Tel. n. + 39 0433.487796).
- Breakfast with local products, served in the apartment: 10 Euros per person
- Surcharge for pets (kept in the apartments in which animals are allowed): 5 Euros per day, per pet
- The Wellness service
- Extra changes of linen
- Daily cleaning of the apartment
- The cleaning carried out at the beginning and at the end of the holiday is included in the price of the holiday itself and it is limited to the accommodation premises booked.
- Upon departure, make sure that the kitchen facilities are in the same conditions you found them upon your arrival.
- Smoking is forbidden in all apartments.
- We recommend compliance with the quiet hours: from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pets are allowed (by paying a surcharge per animal, per night). We invite you to consult our regulations.
- In Sauris we carry out waste sorting. Sort out your waste and put it, prior to checking out, in the appropriate containers situated near the reception or the apartments used.
- We invite you to respect the premises and furnishings present inside the apartment. Any repairs necessary due to damage deliberately caused to the facilities, but also due to carelessness or distraction, will be charged.